Thursday, June 11, 2009

The New BONEYARD

Soooo, I am blogging and broadcasting from one of the cubicles in the building. Actually, located right next to Gina's cubicle and caddy corner to my cubicle. The reason I am broadcasting from a makeshift studio is because they are renovating the entire BONEYARD. New carpet and equipment and finally new paint on the walls!! I thought this would be more of a pain in the ass than it actually is. It feels the same as when I was a kid and pretending I was on the radio, when I was really just talking into a fake microphone in my room. The feeling is definitely the same but the audience is not. I believe there are a few more listening to me on The BONE then on a fake microphone in my parents house. In any case, in a few weeks we will have a totally new kickass BONE studio. I won't feel like I am stepping into 1975 anymore with the blue on blue walls and shag carpeting. If I had a camera handy I would do a before and after shot of the BONEYARD. I will find a way to snap a shot of the transitioning of new to old. I know you are as utterly excited as I am. Can you see the excitement on my face???

until next time...

~Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment