Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lazy

Since I am wayyyy behind on my blogging, I will admit one thing. Well, I could admit many things, but the one thing that holds true is that I am lazy. I enjoy playing the BONE music and talking to you (listeners) on the BONE phone, but sometimes I don't always feel like writing my thoughts down. It seems like when I have a simple task to complete, it takes me longer than if I had to calculate the square root of Pi. Well...maybe not, but you get what I'm saying. Is this a trend in our culture? The less we feel like doing, the less we will ACTUALLY do. I'm sure there are some hardworking people out there, but I would be happy sitting on a beach with a beer listening to music all day. So now that I have completed my first blog of the week (and I am slowly catching up to Crash), there will be more coming from me....when I actually feel like it.

until next time...

~Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment