Thursday, May 14, 2009

Neighbors

So here I am again posting about something that annoys me. I am not usually a complainer, but this perticular incident really bothered me the other day. Okay, so I know I am the catalyst in this reaction but I was playing my music on my stereo at my apartment Tuesday evening at around 7 pm. I hopped in the shower and about 5 minutes into my shower I hear someone knocking at my door. Now, this wasn't a gentle "are you home?" type knock, this sounded like firefighters trying to bust down my door! As soon as I heard it, I got out of the shower and walked into the hallway in my towel to find noone there. I have speculation that the anonymous knocker was my neighbor (who is my age by the way) being pissed off because he thought my music was too loud. Which it wasnt.... He has complained before and even went as far as going to my landlord and telling her that I play my music too loud. Now I can see if it was 2 in the morning but come on dude, it was 7 pm. What were you trying to watch Wheel Of Fortune at this time?? The music was at a moderate volume and he didn't even let 3 songs play before he decided to try to break down my door. At this point I will be the bigger person and not retaliate....nah whom am I kidding?? Now this just adds more fuel to my fire. I spoke about this on the air yesterday and had a couple good listener suggestions. I think this Friday night before I head out for the evening I will play some Morbid Angel or Cannibal Corpse at a very high volume for the whole apartment complex to enjoy. That should really set him off! So in turn, the reason I am talking about this is because I will probably be homeless next week... Anybody want to take in a slightly unkempt radio DJ?? I'll do the dishes...

until next time...

~Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment