Wednesday, May 20, 2009

stupid concert goers

Whats up Bone Nation! I saw some of you last night at the Buckcherry/Chevelle show at Croc Rock. It was a great show (from what I can remember), however as usual, there are a couple idiot concert goers that could ruin it. I don't mean the morons that are moshing and throwing their fists everywhere, cause I am one of those people. I am talking about the people that get pissed off if you stand in front of them or stand to close to them or sweat on them. Its a freaking concert!!! You are bound to get poked, prodded, stepped on, shoved and maybe even kicked. I did not do any of the previous but I did, however, try to get a better view of Chevelle. I am not a tall guy so I tried to get as close as I could to a decent viewing distance of the band. There was a woman (if I could call her that) that was unhappy with me standing in front of her. She said to me "Do you know you cut in front of me?" I simply said in reply "I apologize for cutting in front of you, but we are at a concert with no seats, its every man/woman for himself/herself." She and her angry looking boyfriend walked away. Seriously, this is a CONCERT not museum tour, you find a place to stand where you can get the best view of the band. If it obstructs someone else's view then so be it. That person can then walk to a different spot and do the same thing. All in all the bands rocked, the drinks rocked, Croc Rock Rocks but the audience....not so much.


until next time....

~Scotty

2 comments:

  1. I was there as well, had about 5-6 drink in about a hour before the show with a buddy of mine, it was a great time even before the show even started for me.

    I enjoyed all the acts the two highlists of mine had to be when the frontman from bliss joined popevil on stage for the one song and Chevelle was great, if I remember right they started with Vit R and ended with I get it, I really would of loved to here well enough alone or even one lonely vistor, but that song would not go well at a show I guess.

    Now On friday I am going to see Statix X once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sorry about the kids, who don;t understand the unwritten rules of a show. Myself I am only like 5;8 so I had a hard time when Buckcherry came on.

    The Guy in the cowboy hat if you remember right him, passed by me in a flash and came back pass me just as fast :)

    ReplyDelete