Monday, July 20, 2009

Friday Night Fights!


Soooo this weekend was a blast. I had a friend from college come to visit, which is always a debacle. My theory is that whenever you go to visit friends or have friends come to visit you, the first night is always the drunkest. You are so amped up from the excitement that a round of shots turns into 6 rounds of shots. It is always the case. I try to pace myself knowing that there is an entire weekend ahead of me, but that never works out too well. Needless to say, Friday night was one of those drunken nights. My buddy and I did some drinking at my place then hit up a couple bars in Bethlehem, before ending the night at Roosevelts 21. This is where the night becomes one big blur. My Girlfriend came to meet us out, which she quickly realized was not a good idea. I am not a belligerent drunk, but more like a controlled out of control drunk. In any case, when we walked out of the bar to get her car I decided that I didn't like what one of the parking meters was saying to me. I gave that son of a bitch a flying knee and followed up with an elbow strike.


Note to self: Getting into fights with heavy objects that are cemented into the ground is NEVER a good idea.


I have been icing my knee for the majority of the weekend. Its not like I can even tell anyone that I got into a bar brawl fending off multiple attackers. That would be a total lie. I was a drunken ass who decided to go toe to toe with an inanimate object. Can I say I have learned my lesson? Probably not. But I will find that parking meter again, and this time, I will emerge victorious. Riight.


until next time...


~Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment