Thursday, July 23, 2009

SHAI HULUD-A SUCCESS!

A follow-up to yesterday's blog post:

My girlfriend and I attended the Shai Hulud show last night at Croc Rock. I was skeptical at first because I have always encountered some sort of problem in the past that has prevented me from seeing this band. Last night, however, was not the case. We even made friends with one of the bartenders there and he kept the beers and liquor flowing. My girlfriend ended up getting into the (mosh) pit and mimiced all the kickboxing tough guys in there. This resulted in her slipping and falling on the floor. It is quite amusing to see a little blond girl in a circle full of testosterone fueled hardcore thugs. I then stepped up to the plate and did some kickboxing of my own. Needless to say, I was exhausted after 5 minutes. All in all the show was awesome and it was great to see a band like Shai Hulud in the Lehigh Valley. Keep up the good work Croc Rock!


until next time...


~Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment