Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mysterious Hoagiefest Towel


So as you can see by now, Crash and I are obsessed with Hoagiesfest. Not sure why the idea of a $2.99 hoagie is so exciting to us, but it is. We figure if we plug Wawa enough, then they might actually start shipping mass quantities of hoagies to the Boneyard just for us. However, that probably won't be the case. Anyway, Crash beat me to the punch once again and blogged about the Hoagiefest towel that was sent to me in the mail. The sender was anonymous and it was sent to the Boneyard and not my home address. This makes me wonder whether it was sent by the Wawa Gods or a devoted Bone listener. Fess up if its you. If its not you, then I will just assume that Wawa is trying to thank us for thinking so highly of Hoagiefest. I appreciate the gesture, but it would be nice if it were a giant place mat, instead of a towel, and the place mat were holding a mass quantity of Wawa shorties.


Until next time (I will be enjoying the Hoagiesfest hoagie of the week, which is Turkey right now)


~Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment